Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 20, 2010

Birthday Presents & Christmas Wishes.

The title is funny isn’t it?  Most of the time it would be birthday wishes and Christmas presents.  Not necessarily so, but more often than not; for me at very least.  But this birthday, I have received so much that it is really quite unnecessary to receive anymore in the coming festivity.  Some presents made me richer, some touched me emotionally and some in both ways. 
The little darling surprised me in the most unexpected ways.  Working hard for my brand new toys instead of spending it on herself during her Europe trip, preparing a lovely card, and even a set of homemade bear finished with our unofficial “couple tee”.
DSC_0003
The birthday card.  Its not the outside, but the inside that melted my heart. Still does.

The homemade bear that her designer friend made for me.  It is quite shocking to know how much she does to surprise me @.@!  Will try to make up for that when she comes to visit me again in January!
DSC_0024

Customised from top to sole.
DSC_0032
I’m not exaggerating right?  WenY for me Ling for her.  Even the shirt matches the  exact colour of the ones we have. *faints from awesomeness*!

So what’s for my Christmas wish? Well, there is a certain song which I’ve chosen for this because they say if you tell your wish it might not come true.
“Do you remember what you wished for every Christmas?
Do you say a prayer and send it on a star?
Well maybe I'm just being over sentimental.
But now its Christmas and I miss us most of all..”
It’s only Christmas, Ronan Keating.
And it’s not even Christmas yet !!

WenY