Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

IPhone4: The free gift from my telco.

Jeng jeng jeng, I posted on my Facebook not too long ago that I was hopeful to get my  iphone4 not too long after the Friday launch day in Australia.  I was promised a delivery on the morning of the launch only to be disappointed by the lack of knowledge by the call centre.  But that was really not a biggie because after a couple of phone calls, the phone arrived just three days later.  And here we have the two iphone in the house ahah.  When Vanessa comes then we will have three hoho!

IMG_7367
The best thing about the phone is its looks.  Not the facetime bullshit that does not even work with 3G.  It only works with wifi.  Gawd that is saddening!  Not to mention, transferring the contacts are a pain in the ass unless you are the most organised computer expert who keeps all the details in MS Outlook.  I believe not even 1% of the population does so =.=!

But enough rants, this shit is a beauty. The retina display is not joke.  Just like how HD on my new Fujitsu brings the Book of Eli to a new level compared to the aging Toshiba one.  The screen is clear and games look crisp.  Ok, a bit of exaggeration here considering the only games I’ve played is Angry Bird and Fruit Ninja ahah.
IMG_7366
His and Hers.  slurrpsss.  In Malaysia I hear they sell for over 3000 ringgit each =X.  $$$!!

Ok some emergency calls for me!!!  Got to go! Light speed ahead gooooooooooooooo!!

WenY!