Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 9, 2010

Bites: Sushi Burger @ Exhibition St., Melbourne

What are the few amazing concepts that you have tasted in your life?  Mine has been a number smaller than desired but good news, it is increasing :).  My latest bite was during a meet up with a few female doctors that are going to be very successful in their lives.  I met them when my friend introduced me to them as they needed a place to stay for their medical placement in Perth.   The girls Cheryl and Lynn recommended my friends and I the Sushi Burger restaurant!

IMG_7085Sushi Burger restaurant :D!

 

Xin Ling’s Crispy Fish burger @ $6.50IMG_7074

 

My Yakiniku Sushi Burger @ $7.50!

IMG_7076

 

Or you can pair it up with a bento set with fried chicken the Tasuta Age for $17 bucks!IMG_7078 A few bento sets were ordered as Cheryl got a Croquette sushi burger box and Kelvin had the one with the Gyoza.  But my take on this is that if you’re going to have the sushi burger, I’d recommend you have 2 sushi burgers instead of the bento.  Its a lot more satisfying as the accompanying dishes are only common Japanese food with no perks whatsoever.

 

Oh and apparently you get charged and extra dollar for each burger if you are dining in because you plan to spend more money on their food =X.  Oh god where is the sense.  All they do is put it on a small plastic plate.IMG_7084Lynn, Ash and Cheryl.  Thanks for recommending the place :)!

 

IMG_7080The  dessert I ordered!  A strawberry Daifuku.  The strawberry is also known as Ichigo apparently eheh.

 

WenY