Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Weekends: Korokke & chilling @ Green Co. @ Leederville.

The time has come again.  Exam is exactly one month’s time away. Gosh @.@! Time is simply ticking away! However I was inspired enough to wake up early and prepare some potato croquettes for brekkie.  The croquettes were divided into two very unpopular choices.  Salty with perfect texture or mild salt with bread texture fk!
IMG_6416

Nonetheless, after making the first horrible batch which did not have the correct texture, I braved myself for one more try with garlic salt (in which I put a little too much).  But it was PERFECT this time.  Just the way the Japanese love their Korokke.

IMG_6410

My work space.

IMG_6411

Hand pressed and shaped! Om nom nom nom!

The end result of these salty ones were delicious in texture and flavour but it just a tad too much salt!  After that I begin my assault on the never ending assignments :(!  But god I cannot let myself be slave to the books can’t I?  My sister dropped by and we headed to Leederville for a drink after my dinner of fried noodles and chicken in which YH prepared nicely!

IMG_6435

Trademark of Green & Co.  the hanging balls of light.

IMG_6434

One of the only drinks I would have at a cafe.  I NEVER drink coffee and it has been 21 years and counting….

IMG_6431

Two drink and 1 cake encourages a good talk :D

Unfortunately…
IMG_6436

As tilted as the picture is, I turned my head as much when I was tasting it.  Did not taste good at all :(!  No wonder I’ve heard complains about this place being crappy for cakes!

Back to reality.  TOmorrow is another Monday.

WenY!


Greens & Co on Urbanspoon