Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Life: The Hail & the “new” car.

Yesterday, the most insane shit happened in Perth.  Even my elderly neighbours haven’t seen such a disaster for the last decade they were staying on Leura Street.  “Ice-meteor”!  How bad did it turn out to be? There are thousands of pictures on the facebook group “I’ve survived the great storm of Perth”, but these are mine:

This is the back of my house, the laundry room area.
IMG_6175
Looks awe-SOME!

What was worse? Well take a look at my “new” car.  Only 1 month old ahaha.  Never introduced to most of my friends before and now the grand opening:
IMG_6167
BAM!  Damages?  Rear Windscreen, Left Tail Light, Both Side Mirrors + 1000 dents on the car.  Yh’s car was no better.  His car was towed of yesterday and tomorrow will be my turn!

From across the neighbour’s place, Xin Ling and Kelvin could hear the man swearing “f*ck, f*ck & f*ck”!   Rwarrrr!
IMG_6181
Ice kacang anyone?  I woke up to clean the yard today and NORRMAL, still got ice @ 11am!.

IMG_6179
The storm left Nedlands with a different feeling.  A mess, a disaster zone.  You know you’ve just got “punk-ed” by god.  Nonetheless, after the rain the sky was very pretty! Liked how it ended really. Thought the house held up well together against the disaster!
IMG_6180
 
Awesome sky!


WenY