Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Same Italian: Friend from over the seas.

I’ve been having quite a fair bit of company recently, mommy and daddy came over a a fortnight ago and they’ve been going around Perth with me a fair bit. And just a couple of days ago Rosanne and Yobi was here to keep me company hoho. Ok that was not the real reason ahah. Roz was here with her parents for a holiday after a tiring semester like all other semesters ahah. Yobi on the other hand will be here for a year to finish his final year of studies at Curtin.  Since they’re here I decided to treat them to something and since they were not up for anything Malaysian, not Korean and Japanese for Yobi too, so I decided to bring them to Il Padrino. I’ve been here twice this week but I do not feel bored yet haha.

 

We were pretty much supposed to meet in the city at 1 o’clock but some fat ass took the wrong bus and ended up 1 and a half hours late! Damn gay hihi. Rosanne and I walked all over Perth for that 1 hour buhuhu. She seems to enjoy Woolies a whole lot ahha. I also brought her thru to Murray St., Hay St., St Georges terrace, Kings St. and London court. Typical places to bring a person I guess? So saddening :( Perth CBD only had those streets! Nonetheless London Court left her with a good impression.

P1000136

YoBi and Rosanne lol.

 

P1000133

Rosanne at the arc which count would increase if someone passes under it!

 

 

lols the gif maker messer this resolution all the time omg!

 

We reached Il Padrino just in time for lunch as we were close to very hungry.  Nana served us very promptly as usual asking us Pizza or Pasta. Seems like a trick question because I gotta feeling that if I actually answered Pasta I will not get served HAhaha. Coz we went into the shop 5 minutes before closing time thanks to YoBi!! Fortunately Pizza was the right answer and I ordered what I had 2 days ago. Il Padrino Pizza and the Chicken Pizza. Aahah not sure how highly or lowly did they thought of it but poor Rosanne. She was on fire after a bite of Il Padrino pizza because they had chilli flakes on it. Did not know she cannot eat spicy food, but when I come to think of it, she eats dim sum with the tim cheong(sweet sauce) instead of the chilli sauce!

 

PS: Nana is not really her name but I just got the impression of calling the lady co-boss that name there. True enough on the internet, Nana means grandma eehheh.

 

Later that night we had dinner at Bintang before going for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at Carousel. The movie was hell crap :S. I enjoyed this movie the least out of all the Harry Potter series! Not to mention we sat in the FIRST ROW! KIASU OR NOT? @.@

 

WenY